23d HR Symposium
Τά πάντα ῥεῖ*
Tuesday 18 February, Athens Grand Hyatt Hotel
In a fast-paced business environment, where transformation is the key for growth, the support and management of Change within any given organization is the most important aspect of HR nowadays.
The KPMG HR Symposium is taking place again, for the 23d consecutive year; its aim is to discuss the new role of HR in an organization that transforms and evolves in multiple fields and to present the new roles/skills/capabilities that (need to) develop in HE departments today.
The HR Symposium of KPMG is the longest standing HR business event in Greece; more than 250 senior HR executives attend the Symposium, so as to be informed on the latest HR trends, through the presentations of distinguished global HR experts.
Click here to register
There will be simultaneous Interpretation in Greek and English.
For further information please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org) or contact Maria Kastrisiou (+30 210 60 62 254) and Irina Gkini (+30210 60 62 393)
*Pantarei or 'Panta Rhei' is ancient Greek and means 'everything flows'. The term is known as part of the philosophy of Heraclitus, a Greek philosopher of the late 6th century BC.
- Alastair Gill, Head of People @Giffgaff (O2 Mobile Virtual Network Operator)/ Making Waves list- HR Most Influential, HR Magazine 2019
- Volker Jacobs, Employee Experience Expert- Founder & CEO, TI People
- Karolina Marzantowicz, Head of Blockchain Scouting Group/fmr IBM CEE Chief Technology Officer
- Jan Karel Sindorff, Global Head of Talent Acquisition, ING
- Patrick Vermeren, TEDx speaker, author of “A Skeptic's HR dictionary”, board member at SKEPP and trainer-coach Leadership skills and Social skills at PerCo
- Irini Psimiti, HR & Communications Director, Cepal Hellas Financial Services
- Dr. Tina Koklami, Aviation Psychologist, Aegean Airlines |Chartered Member of the British Psych. Society | V. Lecturer, City University of London