One of the most influential business events for CFOs in the region and certainly the one with the richer “history”; true to its legacy, the 18th CFO Forum of KPMG presents a wide array of important issues for the CFO, from the fields of macroeconomic analysis to technology and the digital governance. More than 250 CFOs and Finance Director attend the Forum each year.
- The reform agenda of Greece in a dynamic EU environment; Challenges and Opportunities
- The growth potential of the Greek economy
- Best practices in performance management & budgeting, in the digitized world
- The paradigm shift of digital governance and the benchmarking of national economies for the private sector
- Quantum Computing; The catalytic changes on credit risk and investment portfolio management
- The CFO’s role in digital transformation Is the CFO the next CxO? Trends in the CFO’s career development
For more information, please contact Ms. Maria Kastrisiou at 210 6062 254 or via e-mail at email@example.com.